Forum di discussione

Torna alla Homepage di questo forum - Inserisci un nuovo messaggio

DxAThDxjZF

Autore: Jerrod

Excellent work, Nice Design <a href=" http://www.judoyuko.com/zeagra-medicine.pdf ">buy zeagra</a> The most serious accidents I have seen in the mountains have been on intermediate backcountry terrain. I could have been with my wife on it. If you look at the fatalities last year, it tends to be in that kind of terrain. Not that I&rsquo;m saying this means that when I get into the steep stuff, it makes it any less serious. But if you gave me the choice between riding 50-degree faces and guiding unknown clients on 30-degree bowls of powder, I&rsquo;d take the 50-degree faces with the experienced crew every day. I don&rsquo;t mean that negatively, I just think people gain comfort from thinking, &ldquo;Well, I like the backcountry but I can&rsquo;t do what that guy does.&rdquo; But look at the numbers.


Rispondi

Tuo nome *


Tua email


Messaggio *