Forum di discussione

Torna alla Homepage di questo forum - Inserisci un nuovo messaggio

AlNuNAfsUD

Autore: Robbie

I don't like pubs <a href=" http://broadmediapartners.com/lexaryn-belgique.pdf ">lexaryn formula</a> Yes, I think they should get rid of it, the officials are out there for a reason, to watch out for any illeagal play. If there isn't enough officials then they need to get more. At the same time I think it's good that Tiger got the call because in many sports, there are too many times where superstars get let off the hook for illeagal play so I think it's good that Tiger got it because it tells other stars in golf that they won't get left off the hook either but then again I think the calling in thing is silly and should be banned. How do the people call anyway? how do they get the number? 


Rispondi

Tuo nome *


Tua email


Messaggio *