Forum di discussione

Torna alla Homepage di questo forum - Inserisci un nuovo messaggio

RmKDcNFeMCHoRz

Autore: Keith

Can I use your phone? <a href=" http://jeremyjon.es/prostaglandin-lash-enhancers.pdf#tomato ">prostaglandin birth</a> Conflicts abound world wide as the Bible said they would in the end times. The list of waring nations is huge! Iran continues it&rsquo;s development of nuclear weapons & Assad is still in power. Intell seems uncertain of when Iran will get the bomb. Israel can&rsquo;t afford to gamble with this. Assad has allegedly used WMD&rsquo;s against rebels and has targeted Tel-Aviv with his missiles. If this situation does not drastically change soon for the better, I believe the war in Isaiah Chapter 17 will likely take place. I wrote a small 6 page book that outlines what I believe the Bible states will take place soon as well as the potential trends I see at this time. I don&rsquo;t accept donations and it&rsquo;s free. It&rsquo;s a short read. I encourage you to have a look: http://www.booksie.com/religion_and_spirituality/book/richard_b_barnes/after-the-rapture-whats-next


Rispondi

Tuo nome *


Tua email


Messaggio *